Agenda: Mar. 11, 2012 meeting
Date: Sunday March 11, 2012
Time: 1 to 4 PM
Location: Schaumburg Public Library
1:00 PM Club business
- Discuss need for VP and Secretary, plus chairs: Competition, Program and Sponsor Liaison
- Current "chairs": Nabeel, both Library Liaison and Google Docs coordinator and Will, Chibots Facebook page manager. (What? You did not know Chibots had a Facebook page? Have a look, go to Facebook, login and search for Chibots.)
- Any other business that comes up
1:15 PM Announcements
- February 25, 2012 DuPage Area Engineers Week 2012: Recap
- April 21, 2012 Mini Makerfaire, more info: http://makerfairechicagonorthside.com/
- May 18, 2012 Cub Scouts Pack 24Blue & old Dinner
1:30 PM Presentation
We have two presentations this month! Eddy W. will kick off with discussion of the Chibots Gaming Table Project and present his ideas and the scale model prototype that he has built. Eddy is looking for ideas and feedback, so be sure to participate!
Ryan M. will join Eddy where they'll discuss the 80/20, the Industrial Erector Set. Both lecturers have used this product in their projects. This will be a great opportunity to learn more about this versitile modular system which can be used in diverse applications.
2:45 PM Door Prize
- None at this time
Only paid Chibots members that are present are eligible for a door prize.
3:00 PM Show, Tell and Ask
Do you have a robotic creation that you are working on? Come and share it with us! In this segment people get a chance to share with others what they are doing, what they already have and to ask questions. If you have a question or problem related to robotics, this segment allows you to ask other participants.
You do not have to be a Chibots member to show, tell or ask.